CPD Event: Healthcare Leadership and Managing Organisational Change
2 January 2019
Join Exemplar Health Care for a CPD-accredited afternoon on Healthcare Leadership and Managing Organisation Change, to be run by Exemplar Health Care’s Head of Service Development and Exemplar Health Care HR Change lead.
Two great workshops
- Clinical Nurse Leadership and Highly Effective Teams by Andrew Frankel-Caine, Exemplar Health Care’s Head of Service Development
- Managing Organisation Change in Healthcare by Natalie Grosvenor, Exemplar Health Care’s HR Change Lead
With free lunch and refreshments provided, you can find out more about Exemplar Health Care’s thought-provoking approach in this informal and interactive seminar/learning event, whilst having an opportunity to network with your peers. For all those attending, CPD points will be awarded, along with a certificate of attendance.
The seminar comes ahead of the opening of Exemplar Health Care’s new home in Castleford, Kingfisher View. Opening in Spring 2019, the new nursing service will provide specialist care for eight adults living with complex needs.
Register your attendance at Exemplar Health Care’s free event “Healthcare Leadership and Managing Organisation Change”.
To receive more information, or to ask any questions prior to the event, please email Exemplar Health Care email@example.com.
- Healthcare Leadership and Managing Organisational Change – Exemplar Health Care
- Date: Wednesday 23 Jan 2019
- Location: Unity Hall, Wakefield