IT Desktop Support Team leader
Ferham House, Rotherham
Exemplar Health Care are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced IT Desktop Support Team Leader to join our IT team. The Team Leader is the first point of contact for the support technicians and is responsible for monitoring quality and productivity. This is a full-time position based from our Rotherham office. In order to apply for the position, you must have had a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Team Leader role roll.
Role: IT Desktop Support Team Leader
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Location: Rotherham South Yorkshire
• Manage day to day staff scheduling
• Manage response to computer related request and incidents
• Lead a team of 1st & 2nd line engineers to deliver remote support to a set of clients
• Produce relevant or required process and procedural documentation to improve the overall service of the support function
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven Leading, managing and developing your own team. (3 years)
- Experience with PC support, Help Desk in complex environments. (5 years)
- Team Player profile, able to organize and coordinate team members.
- Strong Experience with Windows, Microsoft office and Microsoft 365.
- Knowledge of networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, LAN, WAN, VLAN, DHCP.
- Troubleshoot hardware, operating systems, applications and infrastructure issues.
- Customer oriented (Service awareness), excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience of desktop imaging tools/software.
- Hard worker, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Windows Server Operating Systems (2016, 2019).
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Router / Firewall experience.
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car.
- SolarWinds Web Help Desk (desirable)
• ITIL certification (desirable)
• GCSE’S at Grade C or above in English & Mathematics or equivalent
• Industry Standard computing qualifications such as Microsoft and CompTIA, CompTIA Network+, Security+, Server+ or other certification
• MCSA/MCSE qualifications advantageous
• Barracuda Cloud email security (desirable)
• Sophos qualifications (desirable)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care
Rewarding your dedication
Whether it’s RCNi membership or NMC PIN payment for Nurses, or lifestyle and retail discounts for everyone, we’re always thinking about new ways of saying ‘thank you’ for being part of our team.
Lifestyle and retail discounts - all colleagues can access great savings and monthly discounts on high street shops, restaurants, pubs and holidays, as well as 2-for-1 cinema tickets.
Employee Assistance Programme - all colleagues can access 24/7 counselling and support through our wellbeing partner, Care First.
Pension plan - after 3 months, you’ll be auto-enrolled into our pension scheme with NOW pensions, where you’ll have up to 5% of your earnings (depending on your salary) put into the pension and we’ll contribute an additional 3%.
Paid DBS check - we’ll pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost.
Referral bonus - if you recommend a friend for a care role with us, you’ll both receive £150, and you can refer as many people as you like.
Career development opportunities - there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career at Exemplar Health Care, if you wish. Find out more.