Working with families
Relatives are actively encouraged to be involved wherever and whenever possible.
- All our homes operate an Open Door policy and the Home Manager's door is always open for comments, suggestions and complaints
- Our homes hold regular relative meetings
- Relatives are welcome to attend our regular social events with service users
- Both relatives and service users are regularly asked for feedback and are requested to complete an annual satisfaction survey
- Relatives are welcome to visit at any time, though we ask families to be aware of our protected meal time policy