Responding positively to complex challenging behaviour
Exemplar Health Care is pleased to share all resources from our Yorkshire conference, held on Monday 26 March 2018.
The conference was an opportunity for commissioners, case managers and other NHS professionals to seek advice from our teams and other professionals in supporting individuals with complex behavioural needs.
To download the presentation from the conference, please follow the link below:
- Angie Dyson, Service Lead and Dr Jayne Moran, Consultant Clinical Psychologist from NHS North East Lincolnshire CCG, who shared their team’s successful response to the Transforming Care Agenda in the region
- Patrick Behan, expert in Positive Behavioural Support, presented a CPD-accredited update designed to provide practical insights into the application of PBS in nursing and care environments
- To download resources on PBS, from Patrick Behan, please follow the links below:
- Melanie Hall, Strategic Commissioner for Mental Health at Sheffield City Council, shared Sheffield’s plans to embed ‘recovery’ and ‘move on’ within the Adult Mental Health residential and nursing market, with a view that residential nursing care should not be viewed as a final destination for everyone
- Sophia Feurtado, Service User Engagement Manager at Exemplar Health Care, introduced recent innovations to empower and support service users to have real decision-making ability within our organisation
If you would like to make an enquiry, a referral, or arrange a visit, to an Exemplar home please get in touch with the referrals team on 01709 565777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org