Making a Difference Awards Coming Soon
Make a Difference...
As a company we like to recognise the good work our staff do and how they ‘Make a Difference’ to our service users lives. So we are currently running the ‘Making A Difference Awards’ within all our residential care homes.
The aim of these awards is to recognise staff for their continuous hard work and dedication to our service users and highlight the positive impact we have on the lives of the people we care for. It’s about celebrating ‘Making a Difference’.
There are six main categories that our staff can be nominated in which are –
- Achievement – This award is for those staff that have reached either a career or personal goal, continuously working hard to meet their targets and are trying to improve both themselves and the service by achieving something. For example, if somebody has raised money for a charity close to their heart or has passed a qualification they have been working towards; this is the award category for them.
- Dedication – This award is for those staff that are continually showing commitment and drive to making a difference. For example, if a member of staff has been with the service for a long time or has worked through a very difficult time in their personal life but has never let it show whilst at work; this is the award category for them.
- Excellence – This award is for those staff who excel in their duties and are driven to be the best that they can be. They could also just be excellent at what they do. For example, if there is somebody within the service that you always go to for guidance and to see how it is done; this is the award category for them.
- Motivation – This award is for those staff who can encourage people to do more than they thought they could. They know what it takes and how to get there and will work with somebody to reach their goals no matter what those goals are. For example, this could be that person in your service that is always positive about changes, they have a can do attitude and like to encourage others to have the same will to succeed as them.
- Nurturing – This is for those staff that are always there for you. They will push you to be the best you can be as well as knowing when to allow you time to process things and develop yourself. For example this person will be the first person you turn to for advice, guidance and support when starting something new or taking on a challenge, This person will be there for you whether you succeed on the first, second or even tenth attempt