Make a referral
Exemplar is a provider of choice and works closely with referring commissioners, local authorities and other organisations, offering a completely transparent process so referrers can track an individual's progress through each stage of their care.
To ensure that individuals are placed into a service most appropriate to their needs we have developed a robust and simple referral process.
Treatment objectives and goals are agreed at the outset in agreement with the referrers’ requirements. This allows Exemplar to undertake an individual's pre-admission assessment.
During the assessment, information is gathered from many sources, including:
- The individual and their family
- Social workers
- Nurse assessors
- Previous placements
- Consultants and clinicians
This allows us to tailor our high-quality care plans so we can achieve the best possible outcomes for individuals.
Working closely with referrers, we agree - wherever possible - goals and timescales, including the anticipated length of stay and plans for discharge. Every step of the way, we stay in touch with both the referring team and commissioner as an individual progresses through their care pathway.
How to contact us
- Contact the relevant home directly – call the home, pop in or get in touch to arrange a visit with the Registered Manager.
- Call our 24 hour referral line on 01709 565700. Our referral team will provide you with all the information you need or put you in touch with the most relevant service.
- Alternatively, complete a referral enquiry form and we'll be in touch.
We aim to assess all referrals within two working days and provide costs within five days from initial enquiry. We can speed up this process for very urgent placements.