Your nursing career at Exemplar
Nursing is truly at the heart of Exemplar – all our services are nurse-led, and our Registered Home Managers are all registered nurses. Half of our Exemplar Directors and many of our Operations Team are also nursing staff.
The highest standard of care
As an Exemplar nurse, you’ll use your professional and everyday skills to deliver the highest standard of nursing and care.
Our nursing team includes a blend of professions and specialisms, including mental health and learning disabilities
- You’ll have the opportunity to care for people with complex needs, who would require high dependency care in a hospital
- Many of our nurses are nominated for and win awards including the Great British Care Awards.
The Exemplar approach
Our approach to nursing means that you’ll build extremely close relationships with your team and all the people you care for, allowing you to deliver a better standard of nursing. Quite simply, this is nursing as it should be.
- Our mentoring system pairs you with an experienced nurse for support
- You’ll provide dedicated care for a small group of people, allowing you to really get to know them and deliver truly holistic care
- You’ll be given the time and space to provide real compassion
Your support network
When you join us in a nursing role, you’ll receive much more than an induction. Our team is a family; from the moment you join, each of us will support you to reach your full potential in your nursing career.
- Ongoing support to reach your full potential, whether that’s developing within your current role, moving into a management position, or building your clinical skills
- A comprehensive 7-day induction programme
- A further 3 days of training alongside your mentor in your community home
- A 12-week preceptorship supported by a senior nurse
Opportunities with Exemplar
Each of our modern, purpose-built community homes has opportunities for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Senior Nurses (Unit Managers), and Registered Home Managers. When you join us in one of these roles, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive rate of pay
- A preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- An account with RCNi, the online nursing resource designed to help nurses continue their development and achieve revalidation
- Exemplar Rewards, an online benefits scheme offering discounts with high street and online retailers
- An induction programme that includes training on NAPPI, Health and Safety, Safeguarding, and Equality and Diversity
Take the next step in your nursing career and apply online now.