Nursing careers at Exemplar
As an Exemplar nurse, you’ll be given the opportunity to reach your full potential, whether that’s developing within your current role, moving into a management position or developing your clinical skills.
Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with. Our services are modern, purpose-built community homes where nurses are supported to reach their full potential.
Each home has opportunities for Registered Nurses, Senior Nurses (Unit Managers) and Registered Home Managers.
Nurses are a huge part of Exemplar - all our services are nurse-led and our Registered Home Managers are all registered nurses. Three of the six Exemplar Directors and many of our Operations Team are also nursing staff.
Our induction programme and on-going development training is second to none. You’ll take part in a comprehensive seven-day induction followed by further training in your home. You will be providing hands-on nursing and care, ensuring that our residents receive the highest standard of care every day.
A role with Exemplar Health Care offers you the opportunity to join an exemplary organisation with an excellent reputation.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- A 7-day induction programme which includes NAPPI, Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity training
- A Preceptorship Programme for newly qualified nurses
- An account with RCNi, the online nursing resource designed to help nurses continue their development and achieve revalidation
- Perkz, an online benefits scheme which offers market-leading offers and discounts with high street and online retailers.
Find your next nursing role and apply online.