Meet Exemplar at the RCN Congress 2017
Exemplar is joining more than 4000 nurses from across the UK at the Royal College of Nurses Annual Congress 2017 on Saturday 13 to Wednesday 17 May 2017.
With a busy agenda across four days of activity, the RCN Congress facilitates discussion and debate around nursing practice, public health, employment issues and health reforms.
Nursing colleagues, home managers and other staff will be on hand to talk about Exemplar’s nurse-led services for adults with complex needs arising from mental ill health, developmental disorders, neuro-disability and learning disability, as well as the the multiple nursing job opportunities across Exemplar’s 25 homes. The event is your opportunity to learn more about the support, development and career progression you can expect from a nursing career with us.
You can also enter our Prize Draw to win an iPad during the event – the terms and conditions of the draw can be found below. Find us on Stand C04 – through the main entrance doors to the Congress, between aisles C and D.
View our current job opportunities for Registered Nurses and find out why you should choose Exemplar for your next role.
The RCN 2017 is a free event. Find out more and book your place at www.rcn.org.uk/congress.
Prize Draw Rules
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The competition will run from Saturday 13th May until Tuesday 16th May.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and the first valid entry drawn will be the winner. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- The winner will be announced at 2pm on Tuesday 16th May.
- The winner will be notified by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email. The winner will have their name displayed on the Exemplar Health Care website www.exemplarhc.com
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details.
- Use of false name or address, eg a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Exemplar Health Care reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Exemplar Health Care before such person may claim their prize.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Exemplar Health Care is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.