- Our homes
- OneCare service
- Specialist care
- Service user engagement
The Huntington’s Disease Association is trying to raise £6000 by the end of February to help support their advisory service. This team of specialist advisers work hard to ensure that no one faces HD alone.
Watch the video below to see the positive impact the HDA specialist advisors have on people’s life.
The advisors work hard to:
– Improve the quality of life of people with Huntington’s disease and their families.
– Ensure everyone has access to the care they need
– Stop people from being isolated
– Empower people, carers and professionals
– Inform people about Huntington’s disease
Click here to donate via their Virgin Money Giving page.
If you want any more information visit www.hda.org.uk or view our previous blog post on Huntington’s disease here https://www.exemplarhc.com/blog/exemplar/2015/11/16/how-exemplar-helps-huntington’s-disease