Land required for specialist care
Exemplar Health Care provides specialist nurse-led care for adults with complex needs.
Over the next several years, Exemplar Health Care is seeking to develop a number of new care homes across England, providing high quality care and support for those with neuro-disabilities, enduring mental ill-health, early-onset dementia, brain injury and stroke.
Working with local commissioning groups and funders, Exemplar will build care homes tailored to the specific requirements of individuals within the area.
If you have a land opportunity you would like to share with us, please review the following;
- Detached / corner plot preference
- Site suitable for development or redevelopment
- Built up / suburban area
- Local transport and retail services connection
- Generous fees paid for introduction upon completion
- Will consider all sites for conditional or unconditional deals
- Prefer off market site but will consider bid of tender
Care planning benefits:
- Low requirement for parking spaces
- High job density
- Affordable housing contribution is not required
- Adopt a reduced or nil Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- C2 planning class of residential facility
To find out more on the specialist care we provide, or for enquiries about care services click here. To find out more about land acquisition and development opportunities with Exemplar Health Care, click here.
To discuss land for sale, please contact the Exemplar Development Team on 01977 630 813 or email email@example.com