Kingfisher View, Castleford
£15.05 with an Incremental Pay Scheme
£1500 welcome bonus*
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team to deliver outstanding care within our complex care home opening early 2019
Apply online or email/call 01977 630830 Recruitment@exemplarhc.com for further information.
All members of Clinical and Support team will be expected to undertake NVQ level 3 in Food and Hygiene
We are pleased to announce the opening of Kingfisher View, a specialist nurse-led care home for adults with moderate to complex learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders.
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 4 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• £1500 welcome bonus*
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• 28 days holiday
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
• Exemplar rewards – Including Childcare vouchers, retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
• Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
• Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
• You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01977 630830 for an informal chat.