Working at Exemplar
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. We recognise that our staff are individuals and each of them brings a different, yet equally valuable, set of skills, knowledge and life experience to our close-knit team.
Our staff tell us that their team feels like family, and we think that’s the highest compliment they can give us. Working closely together, with the time and space to provide exceptional care for small groups of people, you’ll be fully supported by everyone you work with.
When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. In return, we will:
- value and respect you as an individual
- equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to deliver the best care
- support and develop you to reach your full potential, within your current role and beyond
- reward you with a competitive salary and staff reward schemes
- invest in you and your career
We believe that everyone joining Exemplar should have equal access to training and development. You’ll be fully supported every step of the way with an ongoing development plan to help you grow personally and professionally throughout your career.
If you’re committed to making every day better, we’d love to hear from you.