Unit Manager/ Senior Nurse - £1500 welcome bonus
Longley Park View Sheffield: S5 7JZ
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £19.10 per hour + £1500 welcome bonus
About the Home
Service users at Longley Park View are cared for in one of four units depending on their unique needs, caring for individuals with complex conditions such as mental health, Complex dementia and Challenging behaviour. Committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
About the role…
At the forefront of clinical care delivery, as registered nurse you will be responsible in providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living.
Nursing is all about person-centred care, meeting the needs of all individuals. It is important for an Exemplar nurse to be able to demonstrate a flexible attitude, person-centred care and develop strong relationships with service users and their families. We aim to make every day better for those in our care, by promoting independence and dignity throughout everyday life
- Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate.
- Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs.
- Review and document care plans on a regular basis.
- Positively promote the home.
- Participate in training of newly qualified nurses.
- Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge.
- Participate in supervision and training of new and existing staff.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge.
You will be a registered nurse RMN/ RGN/ RNLD with a valid NMC PIN with a minimum of 2 years mental health experience. You are a well organised individual with outstanding time management skills and are able to make decisions and work using your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within the nursing/care team.
Most importantly you are motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect, making every day better.
What do we offer…
You will receive the training you need as soon as you join Exemplar. Your first two days will be spent completing a comprehensive induction and training programme, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home. As an Exemplar Nurse you will then receive training on a continuing basis to help you build your clinical skills.
Your prospects for career development with Exemplar will be second to none because we support, nurture and develop all our staff. We recognise talent and commitment and promote from within. Exemplar can support you on your chosen career path.
Our benefits include:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
** Terms Apply
Apply today and make every day better with Exemplar.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care