Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Facilitator / Recruitment Advisor
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5 (Bank Holidays off)
Due to continued growth and a healthy plan to open 5 - 10 new care homes per year, we are looking for a full-time Talent acquisition and recruitment facilitator to become part of Commissioning team on a permanent basis, to ensure the Recruitment Success of our new build homes.
You will be responsible for delivering an effective and efficient recruitment service to fulfill the resourcing needs from attraction through to new starter
In this end to end 360 roles you will manage a very busy caseload of high volume recruitment prioritising vacancies and an active candidate pool over multiple job roles. You will support and advise hiring managers with their recruitment needs and ensure a compliant workforce.
This role will require the flexibility to travel to our offices in Rotherham and new commissioning homes for assessment centres and recruitment days although there will also be an option for a large portion of home working as well.
In return for your hard work:
- The opportunity to lead and be involved in a wide variety of initiatives that will give you a fantastic range of experience and skills.
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- 40p per mile travel allowances
- Continuous professional development
- Exemplar My FIRST rewards – 100’s of discounts and offers and a market leading health and wellbeing offering.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes and best practice through experience of running a variety of recruitment campaigns
- Ability to facilitate bulk recruitment along with more specialist and hard to fill roles recruitment campaigns.
- Able to implement policy and processes and support internal and external stakeholders
- Organisational/administrative skills; able to manage own workload and priorities effectively.
Exemplar Health Care provides specialist nurse-led care for adults with complex needs arising from enduring mental ill-health, neuro-disability, profound learning disability and autism, brain injury and stroke. With 34 purpose-built homes across the Midlands, Yorkshire, Humberside and the North West, our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Immediate start available after cleared DBS and references.
To find out more information please call Katie the Recruitment Services and Attraction Lead on 07494900589
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care