Location - Preston (PR1)
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
- Provide a high level of personal, physical and emotional care.
- Provide personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, and dressing and on occasion, assisting with meal times.
- Promote independence, dignity, respect and choice across service users.
- Support social and recreational activities; both in and out the home individually, or as part of a group.
- Maintain care records; recording observations, activities and assessments.
- On occasion, welcome and train new members into your care team.
- Previous care experience within a reputable health care provider and NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care are desirable.
- 5.6 weeks holiday.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 3-day induction program.
- Pension plan.
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £1500 per referral
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager