**Includes £300 Welcome Bonus**
As a senior health care assistant you will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- Promote independence, dignity, respect and choice across service users
- Support your care team in carrying out their roles; from assisting with medication and personal hygiene, to supporting organised outings
- Maintain care records; recording observations, activities and assessments
- Liaise with nurses, GPs and social workers to ensure service users are receiving the medical support required
- Review the care and support delivered in a daily basis
- Welcome and train new members of your care team
Previous care experience within a reputable health care provider and NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care would be advantageous.
- Four day induction for new team members
- MAST training to refresh core competencies
- Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships
- Specialist clinical skills development
- Exemplar Health Care is embracing a new and exciting role for care colleagues to develop into a nurse support role with a Trainee Nurse Associate programme.
- Paid DBS
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Continuous professional development
- My FIRST Rewards – with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Refer a friend scheme
About the home
Scotia Heights is a 60 bedded younger persons specialist home. we require forward thinking staff who strive to promote the service users wellbeing and independence at all times, allowing all our service users achieve the best they can for themselves and with your assistance.
You will be able to work on your own initiative and promote team work throughout your shifts.
To apply for this role you must have had a full course of COVID-19 vaccinations (unless medically exempt)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care