Registered Nurse - RNLD
The Lodge, Sheffield: S26 4WB
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £15.55 per hour
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
The Lodge is a nurse-led care home for six adults with complex learning disabilities. The Lodge is a caring, welcoming and truly person-centres home. We build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting and encouraging them to be happy, cared for and as independent as possible.
“The Lodge is a wonderful home with a very caring team, who do all they can to make sure everyone is happy and well looked after. They are always available to speak to and are very approachable. Many events are organised for clients and family. We feel so lucky to have found them.”
Relative of a service user at The Lodge
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 4 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 0114 942090 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager