Registered Nurse (RGN/RNLD/RMN)
Care Home: Potter’s Green
Location: Mexborough (S64)
Contract type: Full time and part time hours available
Shifts Available: Day and night shifts available - must be flexible
Rate: £19.63 per hour (up to £44,900 per annum FTE)
About Potter’s Green:
Potters Green is our brand new specialist care home located in Mexborough, South Yorkshire,
The Home has 20 large bedrooms, each with an en-suite, across two units. Potters Green provides a supportive environment. People receive the specialist nursing care they need, and are able to stay closer to their loved ones.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join a brand new team, you will be part of the journey from the very beginning, giving you a real opportunity to make your mark.
About the Role:
As an Exemplar Health Care Nurse, you’ll work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care for our residents.
Our approach to nursing focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible, which means that you’ll be delivering truly person-centred and holistic care in a community-based home.
You’ll work in a close team and build good working relationships with the people you support – so you’ll be able to see the difference you make each and every day.
- You will be a Registered General Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse and will have a valid NMC pin
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values, maintaining independence and dignity to our service users
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
About Your Career:
We’re committed to investing in our colleagues.
As a Nurse at Exemplar Health Care, there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge and progress in your career if you wish.
You’ll have free access to the RCNi Learning Platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from our in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend our in-house leadership and management development programmes.
To learn about Dhanya's journey with Exemplar Health Care click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-NXh0mMkoA
About Your Benefits*:
- Paid DBS check, we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check where required, so you don’t need to cover the cost
- Paid NMC membership after 12 months; we’ll reimburse you for the cost of renewing your Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration (PIN)
- Paid access to RCNi Learning Platform with eLearning to support you to meet CPD requirements for re-validation
- My FIRST Rewards, with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Program with a 24hr helpline
*Electric care salary sacrifice scheme – Registered Nurses can save money on a brand new electric care though a salary sacrifice scheme. *Terms and conditions apply please speak to the recruitment team or your line manager for further details.
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 35 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care is the bedrock for maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
About Our Values:
At Exemplar Health Care, our FIRST values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues; our values are:
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
Click Apply Now
For further details on the role please contact Grace Cockroft on 07375926210, or email@example.com