Tyne Grange, Newcastle: NE4 8RR
Hourly Rate: £17.15 per hour
Shifts: fulltime, Full Time hours either permanent night shifts or flexibility to cover day and night shifts are a must
Tyne Grange is now open and is a nursing home with a difference! This purpose built service in Newcastle- upon-Tyne will become home for up to 22 service users and has 2 apartments and 2 suite of 10 bedrooms but will not have the traditional nursing home feel. The unique layout at Tyne Grange means that we can care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
Tyne Grange wants a highly motivated RGN,RMN or RNLD to complete the amazing team that is ready to start in Tyne Grange. You will have a passion and desire to make a difference! We aim to deliver person centred and outcome focused care and strive to help those service users who are able to transition away from nursing care and back to community living.
As Nurse at Tyne Grange, you will be empowered to really make a difference and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
Tyne Grange is taking applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses and training will be provided (including preceptorship for those that require it)
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
£1500 welcome bonus*
Free car parking
5.6 weeks holiday
Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
Paid enhanced DBS check
Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
Free financial advice and assistance
Salary equivalent to the top end of Band 6
What do we ask of you?
• You will be a registered nurse RMN,RGN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
• Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01709 565700 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care