Registered Nurse (RMN or a nurse with experience in mental health)
Eastlands, Sutton-In-Ashfield: NG17 4BR
Hours: 24, 36, 42, 48
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, set days and nights shifts or if you have flexibility for mixed shifts
Hourly Rate: £17.00 per hour + a £1500 welcome bonus*
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
A little information about our home manager:
My name is Mercy Gonouya and I have been the Home Manager at Eastlands since February 2019. I have over 17 years management experience in health and social care as a manager, and have a passion for making a difference to our service users, their families and my staff.
I was looking for an exciting challenge and have certainly found it here at Exemplar. Every day is different and I love being part of Exemplar team.
Here at Eastlands, we have fantastic opportunities in a new facility which cares for people living with mental health needs. If you are looking for a rewarding career, where you can deliver meaningful, person-centred care, then come and join us.
Exemplar promotes positive working lives for all employees and has a long-standing record of investing in colleague training and personal development.
An exciting opportunity!
Here at Eastlands, we are embarking on a fantastic opportunity and would love for you to come and join our team, to set up a new facility for people living with mental health needs. If you are looking for a rewarding job, where you can deliver meaningful person centred care, then come and help us and be instrumental in helping people navigate their recovery journey in order to improve their well being and quality of life..
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 6 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse (RNLD/ RGN/ RMN) and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
Additional info/about Exemplar:
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01623 719000 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager