Position: Registered Nurse (RGN/RNLD/RMN), Nights
Care Home: Lakeview
Location: Leigh, Wigan (WN7 5ET)
Contract type: Full time and part time available
Shifts Available: Night shifts
Salary/PH Rate: £20.00 per hour
About the Role:
As an Exemplar Health Care Nurse, you’ll work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care for our residents.
Our approach to nursing focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible, which means that you’ll be delivering truly person-centred and holistic care in a community-based home.
You’ll work in a close team and build good working relationships with the people you support – so you’ll be able to see the difference you make each and every day.
Lakeview is a specialist care home in Leigh, Wigan, for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
The home specialises in supporting people living with complex dementia, complex mental health needs, neuro-disabilities, including Huntington’s disease, and physical disabilities. The home has specialist male-only and female-only units.
Our person-centred care focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
We support people on their rehabilitation journey from hospital or living in a secure setting, as well as caring for those with long term or degenerative illnesses.
Click here for a virtual tour of Lakeview.
Exemplar Health Care’s mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that’s focused on their personal goals and outcomes.
We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our mission, vision and values. We aim to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues.
Exemplar Health Care has over 20 years’ experience of providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 30 complex needs care homes in England.
- You will be a Registered General/Mental Health/Learning Disabilities Nurse and will have a valid NMC pin
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
About Your Career:
We’re committed to investing in our colleagues.
As a Nurse at Exemplar Health Care, there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge and progress in your career if you wish.
You’ll have free access to the RCNi Learning Platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from our in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend our in-house leadership and management development programmes.
To learn more about career opportunities at Exemplar click here.
About Your Benefits*:
* Paid DBS check, we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check where required, so you don’t need to cover the cost
* Paid NMC membership after 12 months; we’ll reimburse you for the cost of renewing your Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration (PIN)
* Paid access to RCNi Learning Platform with eLearning to support you to meet CPD requirements for revalidation
* My FIRST Rewards, with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
* Employee Assistance Program with a 24hr helpline
*Electric care salary sacrifice scheme – Registered Nurses can save money on a brand new electric care though a salary sacrifice scheme. *Terms and conditions apply please speak to the recruitment team or your line manager for further details.
Exemplar Health Care’s FIRST values:
Our values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues.
We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care:
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
How to Apply:
For further details on the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist on 07951 794 598 for an informal chat or alternatively email: email@example.com