Registered Nurse - Nights RGN/RMN/RNLD
Church Walk, Rochdale: OL11 2QX
Hours: 24, 36, 42, 48
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, Night shifts available
Hourly Rate: £16.38 per hour
Health and Social care workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home
Church Walk cares for young adults with a range of complex needs including neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, stroke and brain injuries.
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
A relative of one of the residents said:
“The home is great and the staff are brilliant with my brother. Since moving there I see a big change in him he is happy, clean, comfortable and well looked after. The staff are caring and approachable. If my brother is happy I am happy too. The service is everything I could want and more, my last comment would be to keep up the good work.” Relative, via carehome.co.uk
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 10 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- To provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Exemplar values are unique to us and chosen by our colleagues who work here. We aim to work alongside people who share these values to create an exceptional culture of inclusivity and a great place to work. The five key values are: -
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our colleagues as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible.
For further details on the role please call Katie on 01977 630812 for an informal chat or apply today.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager