Registered Nurse - Bank
Ribble View, Preston: PR1 4UD
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £20.55 per hour
About the Home
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Ribble View is a fun innovative diverse nursing home with a difference!
This purpose built service in Preston is home for up to 30 service users and has 3 suites of 10 bedrooms but does not have the traditional nursing home feel. The unique layout at Ribble View means that we can care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Full 4 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RNLD/RGN/RMN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please read the ‘Job description and person specification’ or call our Recruitment team on 01977 630 830 for an informal chat.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care