Registered Nurse - Bank
Scotia Heights, Stoke-on-Trent: ST6 4HA
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £19.06 per hour
About the Home:
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with. Service users live in six 10-bed units, each boasting a dining room, lounges, and an adapted sensory bathroom. Bedrooms are decorated to suit individual tastes - we want everyone to feel comfortable in their own space.
A sensory room is accessible to all, where senses can be developed and individuals can relax through the use of music and lighting. We also have a sensory garden, with enough space for summer BBQ's and other events. The garden includes a patio area for relaxing, socialising and raised beds for gardening.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Full 4 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RGN/RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01782 829100 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager