Registered Nurse - Bank
Church Walk, Rochdale: OL11 2QX
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £16.81 per hour
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
“It’s really welcoming and inclusive, with a great manager and staff” - that’s not us saying that, it’s one of our visiting professionals to Church Walk. We care for young adults with mental health needs, often with challenging behaviours, as well as those with Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders. No two days are the same at Church Walk so if you want a post that will give you variety and a different challenge every day, then you should consider joining the team.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Full 2 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN/RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
Exemplar values are unique to us and chosen by our colleagues who work here. We aim to work alongside people who share these values to create an exceptional culture of inclusivity and a great place to work. The five key values are: -
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01706 717400 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager