Registered Nurse - Bank
Kingfisher View, Castleford: WF10 2PY
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: Up to £16.81 per hour
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
Permanent contracts are also available.
Kingfisher View is a newly opened nursing home with a difference!
This purpose built service in Castleford will become home for up to 12 service users and has an apartment style layout instead of a traditional nursing home feel. The unique layout at Kingfisher View means that we can care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
Kingfisher View wants a highly motivated RMN /RNLD or RGN with a passion and desire to make a difference! We aim to deliver person centred and outcome focused care and strive to help those service users who are able to transition away from nursing care and back to community living.
As Nurse at Kingfisher View, you will be empowered to really make a difference and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
Kingfisher is taking applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses and training will be provided (including preceptorship for those that require it)
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Full 2 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01977 630830 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager