Registered Nurse - Bank
Longley Park View, Sheffield: S5 7JZ
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £18.50 per hour
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Service users at Longley Park View are cared for in one of four units depending on their unique needs. With 59 beds across four units, each has a choice of two lounges and a spacious dining room. Service users can decorate their bedrooms to suit personal tastes and there are TV points in all rooms. Every bedroom has an accessible ensuite toilet.
At Longley Park View, we build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulfilled lives. We embrace the person centred care philosophy with individualised care needs.
As we are commited to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 6 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Full 3 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 0114 2425402 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager