Registered Nurse - Bank
£18.84 per hour
Apply online, call: 01977 630830 or email: email@example.com
Copperfields is a purpose-built complex care home, built from the ground up with our service users best interests at heart, opened this in October 2019, we have immediate starts available after vetting.
This is a role that requires additional support and guidance being given to new colleagues as well as providing exceptional nursing to our service users. With this comes an opportunity for qualified professionals to expand their skill set.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
Free car parking
Paid enhanced DBS check
Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
Full 4 day paid induction
What do we ask of you?
• You will be a registered nurse, RGN RMN or RNLD with stong clinical skills and challenging behaviour experience.
• You will have a full NMC pin number is a nursing discapline..
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
• You will act as a mentor for our support worker team, and less experienced nurses.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01977 630830 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager