Registered Nurse (RGN/RNLD/RMN)
Care Home: Greenacre Park
Location: Humberstone, LE5
Contract type: Full time and part time hours available (24 - 48 hours per week)
Shifts Available: Days & Nights - must be flexible
Rate: £18.75 per hour (up to £42,900 per annum FTE)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and growing provider in a brand new home! Join us as our new Registered Nurse at Greenacre Park care home in Leicester.
As a Registered Nurse with us, you’ll be empowered to really make a difference.
Our high staffing levels give you the time to provide truly person-centred nursing care, with a supportive team around you.
And our excellent training and career development pathways support you to be the best Nurse you can be.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About Exemplar Health Care
Greenacre Park is part of Exemplar Health Care, one of the country’s leading nursing care providers.
We support adults living with complex mental health needs, dementia, neuro-disabilities including brain injuries and strokes, Huntington’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, and physical disabilities including spinal injuries.
Greenacre Park has 28 large bedrooms, each with an en-suite, across two units. With this small group living, we’ve found we’re able to provide a homely and supportive environment that’s more responsive to people’s needs.
We provide a supportive environment at Greenacre Park. People get the care they need, and are able to stay closer to their loved ones.
About the role
This is a highly skilled nursing role where you’ll be accountable and responsible for supporting people’s holistic needs. It requires a range of clinical and nursing skills.
You’ll provide the highest standards of nursing care for adults living with complex care and health needs. Our care focuses on maximising independence and building everyday living skills.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- assessing, planning and providing person-centred nursing care for the people we support
- the safe administration of medication
- promoting health and wellbeing
- being the Nurse in Charge of a small unit whilst on shift
- managing situations when people display behaviours of concern
- promoting choice, dignity, independence and respect.
Download our job description to read more:
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our Exemplar Health Care values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You’ll also be:
- a great role model – able to coach, teach and support your colleagues
- someone with a calm nature who can deal with, and defuse, challenging situations
- an advocate of best practice in nursing
- able to demonstrate a range of clinical skills
- knowledgeable about assessment, admission and discharge processes
- knowledgeable of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and committed to working within its Codes of Practice.
A career with us will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and see the rewarding progress the people we support make.
To apply for this role, you must have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN. We’re looking for Registered Nurses, from all backgrounds (Adult, Mental Health and Learning Disability Nurses).
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- paid NMC membership
- paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, you can call our Nurse Talent Specialists on 07375926210 or email Gcockroft@exeplarhc.com
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship. Candidates without an existing visa or right to work in the UK are unlikely to be suitable for the post.