Position: Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Care home: Havenmere
Location: 191 Pelham Road, Immingham, Lincolnshire, DN40 1JP
Contract type: Up to 48 hours per week (12 hour shifts)
Rate: £19.86 per hour
Care home CQC rating: Rated ‘Good’ by CQC
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and growing provider, who’ll support you to be the best Nurse you can be! Join us as our new Registered Nurse at Havenmere care home in Immingham.
As a Registered Nurse with us, you’ll be empowered to really make a difference.
Our high staffing levels give you the time to provide truly person-centred nursing care, with a supportive team around you.
And our excellent training and career development pathways support you to be the best Nurse you can be.
About Exemplar Health Care
Havenmere is part of Exemplar Health Care, one of the country’s leading nursing care providers.
Havenmere supports 38 adults living with complex and high acuity needs resulting from complex mental health conditions, neuro-disabilities, acquired brain injuries and spinal injuries.
The home has three 10-bed units, which provides a homely and welcoming feel, as well as a six-bed apartment and two one-bed apartments that promote independence.
In this role, you’ll usually work in the same team and with the same service users to ensure continuity of care. This means that you’ll see the difference you make each and every day.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
This is a highly skilled nursing role where you’ll be accountable and responsible for supporting people’s holistic needs. It requires a range of clinical and nursing skills.
You’ll provide the highest standards of nursing care for adults living with complex care and health needs. Our care focuses on maximising independence and building everyday living skills.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- assessing, planning and providing person-centred nursing care for the people we support
- the safe administration of medication
- promoting health and wellbeing
- being the Nurse in Charge of a small unit whilst on shift
- managing situations when people display behaviours of concern
- promoting choice, dignity, independence and respect.
Download our job description to read more:
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our Exemplar Health Care values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You’ll also be:
- a great role model – able to coach, teach and support your colleagues
- someone with a calm nature who can deal with, and defuse, challenging situations
- an advocate of best practice in nursing
- able to demonstrate a range of clinical skills
- knowledgeable about assessment, admission and discharge processes
- knowledgeable of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and committed to working within its Codes of Practice.
A career with us will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and see the rewarding progress the people we support make.
To apply for this role, you must have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN. We’re looking for Registered Nurses, from all backgrounds (Adult, Mental Health and Learning Disability Nurses).
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- free DBS check
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- paid NMC membership
- paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, you can call our Nurse Talent Specialist Lisandra Ferreira on 07951 794 598 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship. Candidates without an existing visa or right to work in the UK are unlikely to be suitable for the post.