Position: Registered Nurse
Address: Bridgewood Mews, Tipton, DY4 0JW
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: 12-hour shifts - days and nights shifts available
Hourly Rate: £18.45 per hour
About the role:
As an Exemplar Health Care Nurse, you’ll work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care for our residents. Our Nursing/Support Worker ratio is amongst some of the best in the UK.
Our approach to nursing focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible, which means that you’ll be delivering truly person-centred and holistic care in a community-based home.
You’ll work in a close team and build good working relationships with the people you support – so you’ll be able to see the difference you make each and every day.
About the Home:
Bridgewood Mews provides specialist care for young adults with complex physical needs, Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders. The last big event at Bridgewood Mews was their prom night, but there’s always something going on to get involved with and the team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users.
Career development at Exemplar Health:
We’re committed to investing in our colleagues.
As a Nurse at Exemplar Health Care, there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge and progress in your career if you wish.
You’ll have free access to the RCNi Learning Platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from our in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend our in-house leadership and management development programmes.
Rewarding your dedication:
We have a unique rewards and benefits package, as well as robust Learning and Development and Health and Wellbeing Programmes, so whilst you’re busy caring for our residents, you can be assured that we’re caring for you. Here are just a few of the ways that we like to say thank you:
- Paid NMC membership – we’ll reimburse Nurses for the cost of renewing their Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration (NMC PIN) once they’ve been employed for 12 months.
- Paid DBS check – we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme - Registered Nurses can save money on a brand new electric car through a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Blue Light Card - colleagues are eligible to apply for a Blue Light Card and get discounts at 100's of retailers and restaurants
- FastPAYE - colleagues can access their earned wages from working additional hours before payday, via FastPAYE
- Free RCNi membership – Registered Nurses have access to the RCNi Learning Platform
- My Exemplar app – colleagues have access to our My Exemplar app where you can share stories, say thank you and keep up-to-date with news from across the company
- Free uniform – all of our care home colleagues will receive a free uniform for the job.
- Pension plan – after 3 months, colleagues are auto-enrolled into our NOW Pensions pension scheme where we’ll contribute an additional 3%.
- Online Wellbeing Centre - colleagues can access online advice and videos around diet, exercise, finances and mental health, via our online Wellbeing Centre
*Electric care salary sacrifice scheme – Registered Nurses can save money on a brand new electric care though a salary sacrifice scheme. *Terms and conditions apply please speak to the recruitment team or your line manager for further details.
Exemplar Health Care’s FIRST values:
Our values underpin everything that we do, and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues. We look for these values in everyone who works with Exemplar Health Care.
For further details on the role please contact our Nurse Talent Specialist on 07951 794 598 for an informal chat or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.