Registered Nurse - £1500 welcome bonus
Location – Granger Park Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE4 8RR
Full time or part time, day and nights shifts available
Salary - £17.66 per hour + £1500 welcome bonus
Would you like to join a new, innovative care team that specialises in providing high-quality, person-centred care to people with complex mental health and neurological needs? Do you value training and development, ongoing support and working with a team who live their values daily to make ‘every day better’ for those in our care?
Tyne Grange is taking applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses and training will be provided (including preceptorship for those that require it) We are seeking Registered Nurses, particularly RMNs, but welcome applications from general nurses and learning disability nurses to join our team.
Tyne Grange is a specialist nursing facility, located close to the vibrant centre of Newcastle, and opened in late 2020. We have 20 en-suite bedrooms and two pathway apartments, complemented with therapy rooms, spacious communal areas and attractive gardens.
We operate a multi-disciplinary model of care, which includes Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and access to a full behavioural support team. We provide active rehabilitation, community integration, and a high quality of supported living for those who reside with us. We are certainly not your average service, as you will note the second you step through our doors.
This is an excellent opportunity for registered nurses who wish to develop their career, learn new skills and be part of a very welcoming and high-achieving team.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 welcome bonus*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Salary equivalent to the top end of Band 6
We look forward to hearing from you!”
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable but are not essential
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
If you would like to learn more, please contact our Commissioning Home Director, Sam Cottam, to arrange an informal talk or visit. (07376365193 or email@example.com)
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care