Registered Mental Health Nurse - £3000 welcome bonus
Location: Hull, HU3
Hours: full and part time hours available
Shifts: Day shifts and Night shifts required
Salary: £17.50ph dependent on experience plus enhanced £3000 welcome bonus
Do you want to be part of brand new service from the beginning, creating something special in Hull?
Our brand new care home is arguably one of the most fabulous homes in the area and supports up to 18 adults with complex needs. There is excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of a team where you can make every day better.
Marmaduke wants highly motivated RMNs or RNLDs with a passion and desire to make a difference! We aim to deliver person centred and outcome focused care and strive to help those service users who are able to transition away from nursing care and back to community living.
As a Nurse at Marmaduke, you will be empowered and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
The unique layout at Marmaduke means that we can care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated behaviours of concern. This could include mental health conditions, dementia, neurological conditions and physical disabilities.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Enhanced £3000 welcome bonus *
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Salary equivalent to the top end of Band 6
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN or RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01709 565700 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care