Registered Nurse - Nights
Thames House, Rochdale - OL16 5NY
Hours: 24, 36, 42
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, nights required
Hourly Rate: £16.48 per hour
Rated Good by CQC in all 5 areas – September 2019
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with. Situated in a quiet, suburban area of Rochdale, Thames House brings together NHS specialist consultant neurologists, psychologists, GPs and Huntington’s Disease Association experts at innovative quarterly Huntington’s disease clinics. Hosting clinics at Thames House avoids changes in routine and the frustration of long hospital waits. Service users benefit from expert consultant care in a familiar environment.
Making every day better for service users is our aim, working with them to achieve personal goals and outcomes. We actively encourage care and activity plans to be updated regularly, enabling the service user to be happy and well cared for.
Caring for complex conditions:
- Brain injury, spinal injury and stroke
- Mental health
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks holidays.
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counseling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin, RMN preferred but we would be happy to hear from RGN and RNLD with mental health experience .
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01977 630812 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager