Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Greenside Court, Rotherham: S61 4PT
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £16.00 per hour
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Greenside Court is a 20 bedded home which provides care for young adults with complex physical needs including tracheostomy and ventilator care, Huntington’s disease, and neurological disorders. Recent feedback from relatives included comments such as "highly satisfied with everything at the home, everyone is very friendly" and "the staff are very caring and always make me feel welcome and comfortable".
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager