Registered Nurse (RMN)
Meadowcroft, Sutton-In-Ashfield: NG17 4BR
Hours: 24, 36, 42, 48
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £15.81 per hour - £17.31 per hour (dependent on experience)
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
A little information about our new home manager:
My name is Michelle Rope and I have been a qualified Mental Health Nurse since 2006. I have worked in healthcare since leaving school and there really is nothing else I would rather do.
I gained an outstanding rating with the CQC in my previous home manager role and I have been employed by Exemplar since January 2020, which whilst is not a long time, I have already found that Exemplar is a caring and compassionate organisation which has the interest of service users and colleagues at its heart.
We have lots of exciting plans for the future at Meadowcroft and it would be the ideal time for a new member to join the team. If you are motivated and dynamic, and passionate about care then Meadowcroft is the place for you. We are happy to embark on our outstanding journey with you on board!
About the home
At Meadowcroft, we build our care and activity plans around an individual, supporting and encouraging people to be happy, cared for and fulfilled.
Working alongside specialist and like-minded colleagues, you’ll be part of a multi-disciplined team that continually develops and delivers its skills to make every day better for the people we support. As an Exemplar Health Care Nurse, you’ll be committed to delivering the very highest standards of nursing care.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RMN and will have a valid NMC pin, nurses looking for a preceptorship welcome to apply.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
Working with a small group of people, you’ll build extremely close relationships with your team and all the individuals you support, allowing you to deliver truly holistic care and a more personal way of working. Quite simply, this is how nursing should be.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01977 630812 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager