Registered Nurse (RNLD/ RMN/ RGN)
Kavanagh Place, Liverpool: L4 1UB
Hours: 24, 36, 42, 48
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, permanent Days and permanent nights available along with rotational shifts.
Hourly Rate: £15.35 per hour + £1500 welcome bonus*
Health and Social care workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Kavanagh Place has a reputation for providing high quality care for individuals living with varying complex health needs. A welcoming, modern and person-centred home, Kavanagh Place aims to make every day better for its service users.
The team within the 40-bed home, build care and activity plans around service users, centred around their needs. Working with families, professionals and service users themselves, achievable goals can be identified.
The home is ran by Lisa Sutton and she wanted to share a little information for you as a potential new colleague, "I have worked in the care industry for nearly 30 years and have worked as a carer/support worker/nurse/clinical manager and for the last 12 years as a Registered Manager in various services in the northwest. I have experience of good and poor service providers and whatever role I have been employed in, I have always strived to make a difference and improve the quality of care to people who use services. I came to Kavanagh in July 2019 and can honestly say that Exemplar is the best service provider I have ever worked for. Their ethos and values manifest right from the top and they balance the business and quality perfectly. The home also offers promotion opportunities for nurses such as unit managers, Clinical Nurse Managers and Home managers. Kavanagh and I are looking for nurses to join our team who are dedicated to making a difference and constantly improving the service to ensure our service users have the best experience whilst in our service. If you share the same values as described above and want true job satisfaction as a nurse, then why not get in touch, come and have a look around, meet me and the team or simply apply. We would love to meet you."
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse (RNLD/ RMN/ RGN) and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 0151 9550990 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager