Registered Nurse (RNLD/ RMN/ RGN)
Parkside Care Home
£15.35 - £16.81 per hour Dependant on complex care experience.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (Options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
flexibility needed to work days and nights
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
"I think all the staff do a great job, they have a lot of patience. I admire them and think they are marvellous" - that’s what a relative told us in a recent survey. That’s a great thing to hear about the team at Parkside, a 20 bed home which offers care to young adults with complex mental health needs including Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders.
As a registered nurse at Parkside, you will be part of a team which is passionate about ensuring that our Service Users are provided with quality care. At the forefront of clinical care delivery, you will provide strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. You will have a person centred approach and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
Parkside was CQC rated “Good” on their last unplanned inspection, with the following positive commentary “All of the people and staff we spoke were very complimentary about their experience of the service and the quality of the leadership. Staff were well supported by management and told us they felt involved in the future development of the service. Regular audits to reduce any risks to people were undertaken at service and provider level to ensure that standards were maintained.”
As we are committed to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 6 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Access to NVQ level 5 in leadership*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- *Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RNLD/ RMN/ RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01977 630 830 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager