Registered Nurse RMN/RGN/RNLD
Bridgewood Mews, Tipton: DY4 0JW
Hours: 24, 36, 42, 48
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, with the flexibility needed for days and nights
Hourly Rate: £15.35 per hour
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
Bridgewood Mews provides specialist care for young adults with complex physical needs, Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders. The last big event at Bridgewood Mews was their prom night, but there’s always something going on to get involved with and the team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users.
As we are commited to providing the best care and support to all our Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this Home is 6 Support Workers to every Nurse.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 0121 5215000 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager