Registered Nurse - RMN
£1500 welcome bonus*
Shifts - Flexibility needed for days and nights.
12, 24, 36, 42 and 48-hour contracts available
up to £16.81 per hour dependant on experience (£33,653.62 per annum based on 38.5 hours per week)
Fairburn Mews is a purpose built service in Castleford will become home for up to 20 service users comprising of two specialist units. Lowrie unit is a specialist nursing unit for people who have a diagnosis of Huntington ’s disease and Hulme unit specialises in working with adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
Fairburn Mews has become the first nursing home in England to be Quality Assured by the Huntington's Disease Association.
Fairburn Mews is looking for highly motivated RMN /RNLD or RGN with a passion and desire to make a difference! We aim to deliver person centred and outcome focused care and strive to help those service users who are able to transition away from nursing care and back to community living.
As Nurse at Fairburn Mew, you will be empowered to really make a difference and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
Fairburn Mews is taking applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses and training will be provided (including preceptorship for those that require it)
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• £1500 welcome bonus*
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• 28 days holiday
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
• Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
• Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counseling
• Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
• You will be a registered nurse RMN and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
• Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01977 521784 for an informal chat.
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager