Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Care Home: Marmaduke
Location: Hull, HU3
Hours: full and part time hours available
Shifts: Days and Nights required
Do you want to be part of brand new service from the beginning, creating something special in Hull?
Marmaduke is in the process of being built and is due to open in Spring 2021, when complete it will be an amazing care home with a difference! It will arguably be the most fabulous home in the area for 18 adults with complex needs and we are now recruiting!
This will not be a learning disabilities service but one for behaviours that challenge and complex needs.
With excellent career development and the unique opportunity to be part of a team where you can make a difference and every day better.
Marmaduke wants highly motivated RNLDs or RMNs with a passion and desire to make a difference! We aim to deliver person centred and outcome focused care and strive to help those service users who are able to transition away from nursing care and back to community living.
As a Nurse at Marmaduke, you will be empowered to really make a difference and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real difference to the lives of those in your care.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Exemplar Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• £1500 welcome bonus*
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• 28 days holiday
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation*
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
• Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
• Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
• Salary equivalent to the top end of Band 6
What do we ask of you?
• You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will provide warmth, enthusiasm, and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
• Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable but are not essential
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with.
For further details on the role please find attached our Job Description or call us on 01709 565700 for an informal chat.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care