Position: Registered Care Home Manager
Care home: Hamilton Springs
Contract type: Full Time
Rate: Competitive salary-dependent on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and growing provider. Join us as our Home Manager at our new commissioning home, Hamilton Springs care home in South Elmsall.
This role offers you the opportunity to shape your own service and team, and really make a difference to people’s lives in a purpose built, state of the art home.
We have innovative digital systems to support you in all aspects of running your home, so you can spend less time doing paperwork and more time with your team and the people you support.
For Managers wishing to develop and grow, our training is second to none. We have a range of in-house leadership and management development programmes to support your career development.
About Exemplar Health Care
Hamilton Springs is part of Exemplar Health Care, a leading provider of nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
When open, Hamilton Springs will be a 37 bed home, specialising in supporting adults living with acquired brain injuries, complex mental health needs, dementia and physical disabilities.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
As a Home Manager with Exemplar Health Care, you won’t just manage your home, you’ll be the heartbeat of everything that happens there.
You’ll be given a great deal of autonomy and will lead by example, driving your team and pushing for continuous improvement daily. You’ll provide person-centred and quality driven care to ensure that you make every day better for the people who live and work in your home.
This is both an inward and outward focused position, demanding attention to multiple factors, including but not limited to:
- quality initiatives and improvement
- team leadership and management
- recruitment and colleague development
- referral management and occupancy
- data collection, analysis and interpretation
- financial management
- customer relationships and marketing to ensure business sustainability and success.
Download our job description to read more: https://brochures.exemplarhc.com/view/189524759/
Above all, you’re someone who identifies with our Exemplar Health Care values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You must also have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN.
As this is a leadership role, you should have a minimum of three years management experience, ideally in a complex care setting. The role is also ideal for an experienced Deputy Manager looking for the next step in their career.
You’re also someone with:
- a thorough understanding of nursing care best practice, sector specific and employer legislation and governance frameworks
- great communication skills, able to build relationships with local commissioners and professionals
- the ability to inspire, lead and manage a team
- excellent time management skills, able to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- an excellent range of clinical, business, digital and operational skills.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- excellent bonus scheme upon meeting KPIs
- excellent pension plan
- Bupa health care cover
- electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- paid NMC membership
- paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
How to apply
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Click the button to ‘APPLY NOW’.
For an informal chat about joining us, you can call our Management Talent Specialist on email@example.com or call 01977 630830
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship. Candidates without an existing visa or right to work in the U