Competitive salary + bonus scheme
You will be shaping your own service and team to ensure the home runs effectively and efficiently, as well as building close connections with local authorities and Clinical Commissioning Groups to drive referrals.
This is an all-encompassing role which means that you’ll need to have previous management experience, preferably in the private sector, working with younger adults. You must have a first level nursing qualification with a current PIN. We expect that you’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice with a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
About the job
As a Home Manager with Exemplar, you are ultimately the business manager – so your remit will be to make the home a complete success. This means that you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships - internal and external
- Leading and motivating your team
- Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
- Rolling up your sleeves to deliver nursing care as necessary!
Rewards and benefits
When you join the team, you'll have access to our rewards and benefits, which include:
- Discretionary bonus based on KPIs
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1500
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Retail and lifestyle discounts
- CPD accredited leadership and management programme
- Access to a coach
And whether it’s RCNi membership and NMC Pin payment for Nurses we’re always thinking about new ways of making sure that your career feels as rewarding as it is fulfilling.
Our Home Managers have genuine opportunities for career development, if they wish. The company has an exciting and ambitious growth plan, so there are lots of opportunities to progress or specialise, whether that's leading the commissioning of a new care home or specialising in an aspect of care.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care