Nurse Qualified Registered Care Home Manager – Sheffield S26.
Competitive salary + excellent discretionary bonus scheme
About the company
Our mission at Exemplar is to make every day better for the people who live and work in our homes. Our community-based homes and OneCare services provide person-centered care and rehabilitation that focuses on maximizing independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible. Our portfolio of 34 homes provide specialist nursing care and rehabilitation for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs with a further 4 homes due to open by the end of the year. This is an exciting time to join Exemplar where 95% of our homes are rated good or outstanding with CQC and where fun/integrity/responsive/success and team work are our key company values.
About the role
As the Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of our purpose built service located in Swallownest, Sheffield which specializes in supporting adults with complex learning disabilities The service The Lodge is a vibrant and homely bungalow with six bedrooms
As the Registered Home Manager you will oversee the success, the quality, the profit and loss, the community and local authority links but will be supported by your Regional Director of operations, the clinical team and a clinical nurse manager. As the Home Manager you will be given a great deal of autonomy and will lead by example, drive your team and push for continuous improvement daily. You will provide person centered and quality driven care and ensure that you make every day better for both the people who live in your home and the people who work there.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Access to a qualified coach within the first 6 months of joining
- Paid NMC pin after 12 months - worth £120
- Outstanding career progression with opportunities over 32 care homes and within the central support teams
- Exemplar MyFirst Rewards - retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline.
- Comprehensive induction program.
- Previous experience managing a care home or service
- Valid NMC Pin
- Commercially aware with evidenced results within the health care sector.
- Profit and Loss experience
- Hold a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC report
- Turn around experiences is advantageous.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value
If you like the sound of becoming a registered manager of this amazing home, please apply now to start your Exemplar journey or for more information please call Rachel on 07375926239.
What is next
We will aim to give you feedback and confirm if your application has been successful within 4 working days of applying. Our home manager interview process is all virtual, interviews will be conducted via zoom video call
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care