Nurse Qualified Registered Care Home Manager - Doncaster
Exceptionally competitive salary + excellent discretionary bonus scheme
About the role…
As the Registered Home Manager of this specialist nursing care home for adults with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs. You will need to be a role model in everything you do and importantly will lead the home to further success.
Demanding but rewarding, as a hands-on and strong leader with an active NMC pin you will inspire a culture of continuous improvement and two-way communication to ensure residents needs are met in a person centred way.
Managing and leading an experienced team, we will look to you to manage all aspects of the home’s performance. You will have autonomy in which your focus will be on running your home as a successful business, including full profit and loss responsibility, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to residents.
To ensure you have the support you need you will have a clinical nurse manager who will work closely alongside you plus you will have regular meetings and guidance from your regional director of operations and our clinical team.
Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Exemplar Healthcare brand as a trusted healthcare provider with key audiences, including health and social care referrers.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Paid NMC pin after 12 months - worth £120
- Outstanding career progression with opportunities over 32 care homes and within the central support teams
- Exemplar MyFirst Rewards - retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
- Previous experience managing care homes
- Valid NMC Pin
- Commercially aware with evidenced results within the health care sector.
- Profit and Loss experience
- Hold a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC report
- Turn around experiences is advantages
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value
CQC Rated Good in 2019. The home Offers a range of accommodation to suit the needs of our service users, there are two eight-bedroom bungalows, one four-bedroom house and two one-bedroom flats accommodate long-term service users.
If you like the sound of becoming the registered manager of this amazing home, please apply now to start your Exemplar journey or for more information please call Katie on 07494900589
What is next
We will aim to give you feedback and confirm if your application has been successful within 4 working days of applying. Our home manager interview process is all virtual, interviews will be conducted via zoom video call
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care