Nurse Qualified Registered Care Home Manager Sheffield, S4
Exceptionally competitive salary + excellent discretionary bonus scheme
£3000 welcome bonus*
Do you want to join a supportive and forward thinking organisation who values its employees and is committed to providing the best possible care?
About the role:
Service users at Willowbeck are cared for in one of seven units depending on their unique needs. As the Registered Care Home Manager, you will lead direct and lead your multi-disciplined team to make our services users life’s better every single day, living by Exemplars core values. You will have great communicative ability and will have demonstrated experience of working in specialist nursing care and have experience of leading a commercial business
Are you an experienced registered home manager who is highly motivated to lead a team that delivers the best possible care to service users with complex needs.
As the registered manager you will be a compassionate leader with a can do attitude, valuing the importance of always striving to provide our service users with individualistic and effective care.
You will have a hands-on approach to leadership and will be a registered nurse with a valid NMC pin. There is an abundance of support from our experienced Operations and Quality teams, enabling you to drive standards to support the future 'Outstanding' CQC rating that our service users deserve. You will also be financially minded being fully accountable for the homes P&L whilst providing and ensuring excellent quality care to our service users. You will need to have had previous experience managing multi-disciplined teams.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Paid NMC pin after 12 months - worth £120
- Outstanding career progression with opportunities over 32 care homes and within the central support teams
- Exemplar MyFirst Rewards - retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
- Support from Operations and Quality team.
- Ensure the home is safe, effective and responsive at all times
- Oversee and develop teams to ensure individual needs of service users are met
- Safely recruit, lead and develop staff
- Work towards legal and CQC requirements at all times and drive the home to “outstanding”
- Have full budget responsibility
- Drive the success of the business to ensure budgetary targets are achieved
- Engage with new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing referrers
- Registration as Manager under CQC regulations
- Be fully responsible for the Health and Safety of the Home
If this sounds of interest, please apply now to start your Exemplar journey or for more information please call Katie on 07494900589
What is next
We will aim to give you feedback and confirm if your application has been successful within 4 working days of applying. Our home manager interview process is all virtual, interviews will be conducted via zoom video call
*terms apply (offer ends on the closing date, apply before the 5th March 2021)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care