Nurse Qualified Registered Care Home Manager, Leeds
Competitive salary + excellent discretionary bonus scheme
£3000 Welcome bonus*
Located in Cross Green, East Leeds, this beautiful new 30 bedded home is arranged over three floors, each floor has ten bedrooms. Copperfield’s specialises in care for younger adults living with mental ill-health and complex dementia. This is Exemplars second home in Leeds to provide specialist nursing care for people living in West Yorkshire.
About the role…
You will be a qualified nurse with an active NMC pin. You will be responsible for overseeing the running of the home and will be supported by a clinical nurse manager and office manager, along with regional guidance from a regional director of operations.
A hands-on and strong leader you will inspire a culture of continuous improvement and two-way communication to ensure residents needs are met in a person centred way.
Managing and leading a large team, we will look to you to manage all aspects of the home’s performance. Your focus will be on running your home as a successful business, including full profit and loss responsibility, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to residents.
Creating and developing strong relationships, you will be the focal point for internal and external stakeholders. You will play an important role in strengthening the Exemplar Healthcare brand as a trusted healthcare provider with key audiences, including health and social care referrers.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Paid NMC pin after 12 months - worth £120
- Outstanding career progression with opportunities over 32 care homes and within the central support teams
- Exemplar MyFirst Rewards - retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
- Previous experience managing care homes
- You must be clinical with an active NMC Pin
- Commercially aware with evidenced results within the health care sector.
- Profit and Loss experience
- Hold a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ CQC report
- Previous experience in a complex care setting would be an advantage
- New commissioning experience would be advantageous
- Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core values
If this sounds of interest, please apply now to start your Exemplar journey or for more information please call Katie on 07494900589
What is next
We will aim to give you feedback and confirm if your application has been successful within 4 working days of applying. Our home manager interview process is all virtual, interviews will be conducted via zoom video call
*terms apply (offer ends on the closing date, apply before the 5th February 2020)
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care