Regional Office Manager - Covering Leeds and surrounding areas
We currently have 33 open Care Homes and are opening 1 more before then end of the year, with a further 5 planned for next year. Our support centre based in Rotherham houses all the usual functions of HR, payroll, training, IT, marketing, finance, etc…, and works closely with the homes to ensure that they are able to provide first class care to their service users. This is an exciting time to join and be part of our friendly team.
This role will be field based providing support to all services on a regular basis across the Yorkshire and Humber, East and West Midlands, and the North West. You will provide an additional function to our Home Managers, ensuring that general administration, payroll, marketing and training organisation are effectively supported. Some travel to head office - Ferham House in Rotherham will be required.
- Provide Administrative assistance and support to the homes and central departments
- Ensure Administration within Exemplar works to single best practice
- Provide advice and training to homes
- Ensure and maintain data protection of employee information at all times
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good data processing skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Evaluate current process and implement best practice across the Exemplar group
- Assist in the management of collating all payroll reports for staff in all homes
- Assist and manage the financial controls and expenditure for all homes ensuring compliance
- Organise and implement training for new home staff and annual meetings providing ongoing support
- Provide organisational and administration services to the departments and homes, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Establish and maintain records accurately and securely
- Be flexible and willing to travel to locations within the Exemplar Group at short notice
- Assist in the maintenance of staff records in line with company policy and audit procedure ensuring all relevant governing checks are complete pre-employment
- Carry out adhoc duties as and when required
You should have previous experience in an office management role within an office environment with various experiences of finance functions. It would be advantageous if you have worked in a care/nursing home environment but it is not essential.
You will need to have an eye for detail, be very experienced in the use of computers (Microsoft Office) and be able to work quickly and efficiently, managing your workload according to the priority of the vacancies. The ability to work with various finance, HR and TAS systems will also be an advantage. You will also need to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve, providing a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Our Equality , Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging vision statement is to ‘make every day better by creating a fair and inclusive culture where we live our values and celebrate our differences, to provide the best care for our community’.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care