Ferham House, Rotherham
Location: Rotherham S61 1AJ
Contract type: Full Time Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 - 5 Hybrid working between the office and home (minimum 2-3 days in the office in Rotherham)
Rate: Up to £22,000 per annum
About the Role:
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be accountable for an end to end recruitment service, offering you the autonomy to source, shortlist and arrange interviews on behalf of our care homes, and complete references, DBS and other essential checks required within the health and Social Care sector.
Full training will be provided, but a background in recruitment would be highly desirable. For the first 3 weeks you will be working in the Rotherham office full time to complete training and induction.
- Deliver an effective Recruitment Service through implementation of, and compliance with, the Recruitment Policy, Process and Guidelines
- Directly sourcing suitable candidates for our vacancies
- Support hiring managers, candidates and other stakeholders of the Recruitment Service
- Efficient use of recruitment systems, maintenance of associated data and reporting
- Continual improvement of the Recruitment Service
- Source suitable candidates including clinical and non-clinical for all Exemplar care homes when required
- Placing job adverts and monitoring responses.
- Keeping inbox well managed and organised.
- Registering candidates onto the system.
- Keeping the REACH database up to date.
- Networking from the REACH database.
- Using social Media, such as LinkedIn / Facebook in partnership with our marketing team.
- Build up a good rapport/relationship with stakeholders and applicants
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes and best practice through experience of running a variety of recruitment campaigns
- Owner of own vehicle
- Able to implement policy and processes and coach internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational/administrative skills; able to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Stakeholder management
- Able to utilise recruitment and associated IT systems
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of recruitment resourcing and advertising
- Experience of working in the Health sector
- Process improvement
About Your Benefits:
- Paid DBS check, we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check where required, so you don’t need to cover the cost
- My FIRST Rewards, with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Program with a 24hr helpline
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- CPD accredited leadership courses to help your progression
About Our Values:
At Exemplar Health Care, our FIRST values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues; our values are:
About Exemplar Health Care:
We have over 20 years of experience providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the country’s leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 38 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home that’s close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care is the bedrock for maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. We’re proud of the culture that we’ve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
“There are many career opportunities at Exemplar Health Care and the support that I’ve received has been amazing. Everyone at Exemplar Health Care is committed to not only our residents, but each other. I am proud to be part of the Exemplar family.”
Nurse – Exemplar Health Care
Rewarding your dedication
Whether it’s RCNi membership or NMC PIN payment for Nurses, or lifestyle and retail discounts for everyone, we’re always thinking about new ways of saying ‘thank you’ for being part of our team.
Lifestyle and retail discounts - all colleagues can access great savings and monthly discounts on high street shops, restaurants, pubs and holidays, as well as 2-for-1 cinema tickets.
Employee Assistance Programme - all colleagues can access 24/7 counselling and support through our wellbeing partner, Care First.
Pension plan - after 3 months, you’ll be auto-enrolled into our pension scheme with NOW pensions, where you’ll have up to 5% of your earnings (depending on your salary) put into the pension and we’ll contribute an additional 3%.
Paid DBS check - we’ll pay for all new starters to have a DBS check, so you don’t need to cover the cost.
Referral bonus - if you recommend a friend for a care role with us, you’ll both receive £150, and you can refer as many people as you like.
Career development opportunities - there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and progress in your career at Exemplar Health Care, if you wish. Find out more.