£50,000 per annum plus £3,000 care allowance
National Travel (Predominately North/North West of England but requirement for flexible travel) – Remotely Based from Rotherham (Head Office)
Exemplar Health Care is privately owned and one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in the country, we are exceptional at what we do. We are a leading National employer, employing some of the most competent and compassionate healthcare professionals in the industry. Exemplar is currently operating 31 registered locations and has ambitious plans for growth; therefore, we are seeking a Quality Manager to come on board supporting the Clinical Team with a wide array of projects.
To support the Clinical Team to manage and deliver the Quality agenda in Exemplar Health Care, ensuring Service Users needs are fully met, with our high Quality Services rated good or outstanding with CQC. To ensure continuous improvement in quality standards, understand the root causes for incidents and regulatory failings while driving regulatory compliance, learning and improvement, thus improving quality ratings. The successful candidate will also provide regular reporting to the business.
- To work with the Clinical Team to manage and deliver the Quality agenda and have a hands on ‘Fix It’ style of support in the services
- Regulatory subject matter expert in all external regulatory frameworks: CQC
- Support the effective implementation of the Exemplar Quality Assurance Framework
- Support the Compliance Manager with the implementation of the Regulatory Inspection framework, Internal Governance procedures and analysis of trends and management of clinical risk as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Operational Team and Quality and Compliance team to support, guide and assess services that have quality issues
- Support and advise Senior Managers with any regulatory issues.
- Support RCA reporting and ensure the follow up of recommended actions
- Undertake inspections and governance audits of services as required
- Support Senior Managers with the development and implementation of quality improvement plans for services with significant quality challenges.
- Assist with the development of quality policies and procedures, quality tools, audit materials and Service User information materials.
- Support the implementation of new initiatives to improve Service User quality of life.
- Maintain a close understanding of quality and service challenges nationally and customer expectations and concerns to ensure that the operating plan is relevant and effective
- Liaise with external agencies such as quality regulators, safeguarding leads, local authorities, CCGs, Health Watch, and other stakeholders to assist with quality improvement as required.
Qualifications and Training:
- Registered nurse, with a nursing degree and an active NMC Pin (RGN/RMN/RNLD).
- Evidence of further professional development in relation to care, management or quality.
- An understanding of the UK regulatory framework and experience working with regulators and safeguarding teams.
- Strong Service User care focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pragmatic in approach with strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to apply these in complex and challenging situations.
- Able to coach and motivate others.
- Able to work collaboratively across the business.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to a EAP program offering 24/7 counselling
- Pension plan
- BUPA single cover
- Life assurance x4
- Progression within a growing company
- Support from the wider Clinical & Improvements team
For further details regarding this vacancy please contact Recruitment on 01977 630 830
“Every day I learn something new from my colleagues and service users which inspires me to be a better practitioner and a better person.”
Alexandra Ferone, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager